OMICS International Conferences invites all the participants from all over the world to attend ‘2nd International Conference on Food safety and Regulatory Measures ‘during June 06-08, 2016 at London, UK which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Food Safety-2016 refers to the conditions and practices that preserve the quality of food to prevent contamination and food-borne illnesses. The Food Safety and Inspection Service of the USDA educates consumers about the importance of safe food handling and how to reduce the risks associated with foodborne illness.Responsibility for food safety is shared by everyone involved with food from production to consumption, including growers, processors, regulators, distributors, retailers and consumers
OMICS International organizes a conference series of 3000+ Global Events inclusive of 600+ Conferences, 1200+ Upcoming and Previous Symposiums and Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Why to attend???
Food Safety -2016 mainly focuses on Foodborne illness continues to be an urgent issue across the United States. In fact, the CDC estimates that each year roughly 1 out of 6 Americans (or 48 million people) get sick, 128,000 are hospitalized, and 3,000 die of foodborne diseases. The Food Safety and Inspection Service of USDA educates consumers about the importance of safe food handling and how to reduce the risk associated with foodborne illness for future generation and aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results. Food Safety -2016 aims to promote various researches on food safety among scientists, academia and industries.
With the presence of highly affiliated personalities, researchers, scientists around the globe focused on food production, this conference is providing the platform for learning and sharing the new developments in this field. This is the place to meet the current and potential speakers and receive the name recognition.
- Vice presidents/Directors
- Business delegates
- Departmental managers
- Professors and students from Academia
- Food Safety Regulatory Affairs
- Food Preservation, Quality Standard and Food Management Systems
- Environmental Protection Co-Management with Food Safety
- Challenges to Food Hygiene and Safety
- Advances in Food Quality and Processing
- Microbiological and Chemical Aspects of Food Safety
- Food Security and Food Policy
- Advances in Food Management
- Food safety regulations and guidelines
- Impacts of new development in Food industry
- Foodomics Approaches in Food Safety
- Novel Foods, Processes and Nanomaterials
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective OMICS International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://foodsafety-hygiene.conferenceseries.com/